|me:||mom, im going to a nudist beach for my b-day|
|mom:||what are you going to do when a naked old man walks by|
|me:||say hello like the polite person you raised me to be|
|mom:||but saggy balls|
|me:||hes old! and im at the beach, the only balls im gonna be worrying about is the beach and volley balls.|
a guy you almost dated,who turned out to be a weird asshole posts a photo wearing a fedora and it all makes sense…
it’s weird how everyone’s house has a special house smell and the family living there doesn’t notice at all but when you first walk in it’s like getting slapped in the nose with some weird brand of laundry detergent what’s up with that
someone has finally articulated what I have been thinking for so long
Things I like:
- when people use my name in conversation.
- when people say “this reminded me of you!”
- when people remember little things i say/do.
- when people genuinely thank me for things i’ve done for them.
- when i think of the same thing at the same time as someone else and you give each other the look.